Monday, November 03, 2008

Fall, Birthdays & Elections


Tree across from Hempfield High School





I had the pleasure of attending Brady's 1st birthday party yesterday. He even had his own cake and candle. Other than sticking his fingers in it, he didn't know quite what to do. Especially since half a dozen people were standing around point cameras at him. He had his own paparazzi. I didn't get a good picture of his adventures with the cake as I was too close to him and I unknowingly had the flash turned off. Which makes for a grainy, blurred picture.

A good many of the family were there. Jenn drove up from Delaware with her 3. Oldest Brett will be 12 in about 3 weeks. His last year before becoming a..........TEENAGERS!! The older I get, the faster the years fly by. Bummer! Remember when the summer would stretch away from you the day school was out. Endless possibilities on what to do.

Amy made crockpot meatballs. Yum, yum! One of my favorite dishes she makes. And there was a large bowl filled with a delicious salad. I had 2 helpings of both. The cake for everybody else was pretty good. I had one helping of that and was gifted with some to bring home. I had that for breakfast with a big glass of cold milk. Perfect!

I didn't get to see them dressed in their Halloween finery, but Olivia took some pictures of Phil & Any in costume for a party at Bob & Deb Vasile's. He was a gynecologist and she was his chauffeur. I must say I never saw a chauffeur dressed quite so sexy
.

And no blog would be complete with pictures of Elijan and his sister great-granad, Sophie.



No comments: